Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For sale: SDR-1000

Paul Shaffer
Paul Shaffer Member
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
SDR-1000 1W, with M-Audio Delta-44 audio card + cables and breakout box. No antenna tuner or other options.
Excellent condition, it's just been sitting on the shelf for a few years. You will need a motherboard with a legacy type PCI slot for the audio card, or a PCIe to PCI adapter card. I can supply the Delta-44 driver if you can find it online.
Price is negotiable, I'm not sure what these are worth to anyone these days.

(Note this is a somewhat confusing/restrictive forum system. There aren't enough 'conversation types' to chose from. I want to force this into the closest relevant forum, FLEX-1500 SDR, but it appears the software has a mind of it's own. And there is no SDR-1000 forum.)

Answers

• Richard Ripley
    edited March 2020
    Is this still available? I know it is a old post.  Richard N6WDR
  • Paul Shaffer
    Paul Shaffer Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes, it's still available. Here is a photo I just took:
    I have to point out that the PCI adapter idea won't work since the combined height of the Delta 44 and adapter will probably not fit inside the computer case. If you are going to use the Delta 44 you need a motherboard with an older style PCI slot. 
  • Richard Ripley
    edited March 2020
    Believe or not I have the Delta 44 sound card and box already...  What are you asking for the pair?
  • Paul Shaffer
    Paul Shaffer Member
    edited March 2020
    $325 with free shipping, for the radio and delta 44 with breakout box cables. 

• Richard Ripley
    edited March 2020
    Paul

I will take it .... Just let me know how you would like payment?  You can Email me at N6wdr.Richard@gmail.com and we can iron it all out.  Richard