Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale: Flex-1500 and SDR-1000 (100w)

Peter K1PGV
Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
We're downsizing (moving from a big house to a condo).  And that means getting rid of a ton of spare "stuff".  Today, I have on offer:

SDR-1000, 100W version, with the K2WS OXCO modification, the poor man's UCB, and the mAudio Delta breakout box... but without the mAudio Delta sound card itself.

This is in perfect condition, and worked extremely when I took it out of service and put it in a Rubbermaid container years back to move to the Flex-1500.

PRICE: Best Offer gets it.

Flex-1500, also in perfect condition.

PRICE: Again, Best Offer gets it.

Both of these radios have been kept in my air conditioned, non-smoking, house at all times.

I'm happy to provide pics (I just haven't taken any yet)... Just tell me what you'd like to see and I'll email them to you.

I don't like dickering over these things, so please ask whatever questions you might have, and then make me your best offer via email.  Payment via PayPal (highly preferred) or Postal Money Order only.  I'll even pay shipping (CONUS, via what I judge to be "best way"... UPS or whatever).  These are both sold "as is" but I haven't powered-on either of these since taking them out of service.  So, to be fair, I will guarantee that whatever you buy is not DOA, so long as you tell me within 7 days of receipt. If you say it's DOA, send it back to me and I'll return your money when I get it.

I'm ONLY offering these here for now, to give the community first shot at this gear.  I know haven't been around here much these past few months, but if you ask around my reputation on this community should pretty solid.

Contact Info:  Email me at my callsign @ ARRL.NET (and I will respond to you from my Corporate email account).

Thanks,

Peter
K1PGV

(P.S.  I've got some more stuff coming up for sale, as well... An SPE Expert 1K-FA Linear,  a Tokyo Hy-Power HL-200BDX that pairs really nicely with the Flex-1500, and a W2IHY 8 Band EQ... all in perfect shape.  If you're interested, drop me an email.  Otherwise, I'll write-up these for sale later).

Answers

• Jerry Harley
    Jerry Harley Member
    edited July 2019
    $210 for the 1500.  Jerry
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Serious offers by email, please. Thanks Mr. Harley, but that’s quite a bit lower than I’m willing to go. Peter K1PGV
  • Dawg Fan
    Dawg Fan Member
    edited July 2019
    Peter, sent you an email.  Looks to be your business account email.

Terry,  N5TF

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Flex-1500 (and the really nice Tokyo Hy-Power HL-200BDX) have been sold.  Thank you very much to the buyer.  Much appreciated.

Anybody interested in that SDR-1000. Hey... It's got 100W and the ATU option!  :-)

Peter
    K1PGV

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The SDR-1000 has been sold! Thank you, everyone. Peter K1PGV
  • Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hi Peter,  
    I am kind of late at the Party. Is the Flex-1500 still available?
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Val,

Thanks for your interest. 

Fortunately for me, both the SDR-1000 and the Flex-1500 have been sold.

Peter

• Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Thanks Peter. All the best!