Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Following community via email does not produce threaded emails

N7BCP
N7BCP Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in New Ideas
After enabling the community feature to have all posts sent to my email inbox, I notice that the posts from the same community thread do not group into threads in my inbox. Using an iPhone. Something missing in the email headers?
1 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    It works in Gmail, which I also use on my iPad.
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I'm sorry Larry - I can't do that either (speaking as Siri). Missed you at FD at Valley Camp!
  • N7BCP
    N7BCP Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Hi Gerald, yes, found this out a couple of days after I set up the community emails - Gmail web client and the Gmail iOS client are doing a good job keeping the threads together.  Native iOS email client is not - so, this has the feeling of the old email reflector - clicking on a post lets takes me to the web client where I can reply - not as smooth as the reflector but works.
  • N7BCP
    N7BCP Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Wish I could have been there.  Just talked to Thom this evening and he said field day was great - seems you stayed up until 2am.  I'm having fun with the Flex 6500 - just finished watching the YouTube from DCC about the new Flex APIs.  Have sold the 3000 to someone in France and have recently put up the 5000 for sale - hopeing someone in Germany, Switzerland, or France takes it.  It was a great readio too.
  • elina robin
    elina robin Member
    edited January 2019
    The users who are not capable to resolve their Gmail issues want to move their account in any Outlook platforms. They mostly getting errors like error code 0x80070057 that definitely resolved by them only to access in an effective manner.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.