Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Focus helper interrupts right-click

Options
I just setup focus helper for the first time with N1MM+.  I have found that if a slice is off the visable pan adapter and I right click on the 'slice off panadapter' notification (e.g.  "B>")  I am unable to access the context menu to hit 'delete slice' because focus is immediately returned to N1MM and the menu goes away.

I presume this is a bug?

Flex 6700, SSDR 1.4

Comments

• Greg Zenger [N2GZ]
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I found a work around:

If you right-click on the 'slice off panadapter' notification and immediately left-lick-and-hold you can then drag your mouse pointer over the 'close slice' option.  Likewise, to access the File/Settings/Profiles/Help menus, left-click-and-hold over the menu, and while holding drag your mouse pointer over the menu item you wish to select.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    So that's what was doing it!  That behavior was driving me bats.  It wasn't part of my initial experience with 1.4, but it had started doing it recently.  Your post reminded me that I had activated "Focus Helper" a few days ago.   I solved the problem by changing the time delay to 1100 ms. instead of 100 ms.  Everything still works fine, but i must wait a second before the focus is back to my logging program.  I will see if this works OK.  Thanks. I imagine that there are a few other actions that would be affected by this.

Ken - NM9P
  • Ric KV1W
    Ric KV1W Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

You can also set the time that it stays there before returning in teh radio setup tab

I use 2000 msec for Writelog

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have entered this report into our bug tracker for further investigation.  Please report any additional information related to this specific issue in this community topic.
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yea, I changed the time delay (100ms seems mighty tight!) to 1100 and it works very naturally.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.