Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio Power Genius XL utility missing

Dennis Daniel KM6DF
Dennis Daniel KM6DF Member ✭✭
Today I came in and had no Power Genius XL utility on my windows 10 screen. I restarted it and it shows no radio in the system. I can take the amp out of standby at the amp all works fine. I have reset everything amp, radio, computer, router still no change. Any ideas out there or is this a new windows 10 thing.
73s Dennis KM6DF

Best Answer

Answers

• Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Dennis.... Sorry I use System 7 and have or had "0" Problems.  Based on what I have read from others on other issues I.E. DAX, CAT Issues with Windows 10, I can only imagine that some Upgrade took effect and treated those programs as obtrusive and have isolated or deleted them.  I am not a System 10 fan and have no direct knowledge of that system.  I can only guess that something like that has taken place.  Good Luck

Richard - N4RWG
  • Dennis Daniel KM6DF
    edited August 2019
    Thank you it was changed to public some how and I moving it back to private and it fixed it. running fine now.

73's km6df
    Dennis
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Dennis - did you receive your PG-XL recently?
  • Dennis Daniel KM6DF
    edited August 2019
    About 6 months ago and I love it I can use it remotely with my 6500

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.