Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio Live Stream on YouTube

Options
Lionel
Lionel Member ✭✭✭
I just stumbled across this with Matt, Mike, and JP. Very interesting. Maybe this is done all the time, but this is great stuff today.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    We just started, but the plan is to do it every Friday afternoon.

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Great idea, be sure and publicize it widely. Looking forward to next Friday streaming event...
  • K2KXK
    K2KXK Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Yes, I didn't know about it.  Can someone let us have the details?  Thanks.
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Is there a link and a time?
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I'm also interested!
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Link to the Live stream that WAS streamed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNSKB9-5Bvw

Appears the livestream start on Friday at 01:00PM  CDT - or - 18:00 GMT

A bit of a guess....

_..--
    k3TiM

• jwinner
    jwinner Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I didn't know about it either!  Great idea!
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I was not aware either. Will there be a schedule posted?
  • Santiago Mejia HI8O
    Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    It was excellent, I enjoyed it a lot and plan to share the next ones thru my FB page and suggest others do the same.

73, HI8SMX 

• W2JV
    W2JV Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I'm doing a daily livestream, https://www.twitch.tv/w2jv for a special event, K2H honoring the front line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to the goodwill it shows off the capabilities of the FLEX to a new audience. W2JV Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.