Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio 6700 and Maestro diversity and the K6TU Control

Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The Maestro diversity function is awesome.  I've discovered that Stu's K6TU Control app for the iPad allows AGC control of the diversity slice.  

I use diversity all the time at my location.  I enjoy hearing the different antennas pick up a desired signal from one or the other antenna as the bands change.  Having access to all AGC functions helps me balance the noise levels in both ears.

The Maestro AGC control works the main slice and K6TU Control shows the diversity slice's adjustments including the AGC.

An interesting discovery with the K6TU Control app is that the Maestro is using 4 slices when both A and B slices are active with diversity.  Our 6700's allow 4 slice information to be available on the Maestro.  The extra diversity slices are slaved respectively to Slice A and B.

To the best of my knowledge there has never been this feature set available to any Ham at any time prior to FlexRadio's 6000 series.

Ted
NX6C

Comments

• AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017

Curious which Ipad are you using? Ipad 12.9 pro or the Pro 9.7 or Ipad Air 2 or other?

Think of getting one just haven't decided which one.

• Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    The K6TU Control app idoes not need a powerful iPad unlike the other K6TU App. My iPad 2 is perfect.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

I have a iPad Air 2 and a iPad 12.9 pro

I normally use the big one most of the time because I like the bigger screen which is easier on my aging vision..

My only real complaint is that it is HEAVY

Both will easily run any of Stu's apps as well as others in the works

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.