Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flexlogger WSJT monitor stations?

N8FNR
N8FNR Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have Flexlogger talking to SSDR and my 6400 OK. However I can't figure out how to get WSJT stations to display in the Stations tab. I have Monitor WSJT enabled in the Settings tab but it does not seem to do anything. How can I get stations to display?

Zack
N8FNR

Answers

• Mark WS7M
    Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Zack,

Do you have the UDP broadcast enabled in WSJT-X?   You need to enable this and ensure that the port number matches the port number setup in FlexLogger on the configuration page.

Mark
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I did have UDP enabled in WSJT. Where do I enter it in Radio Definition?
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Program configuration, Online & Lookup.   There is a spot to put in the port number.  This needs to match the port set in WSJT-X.

Once they both match, on the WSJT panel, disable monitoring, then re-enable it.

And... read the text there.  Currently if you are using JTAlert there is a fight for the UDP data that is not resolved.  The first program to connect will get all of the data.  I am looking into ways around that.
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I must be missing something. I am running the latest version but cannot find program configuration.image
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    It is the small gear icon at the far left
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Ohhhhh! Dun. Thanks!

Zack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.