Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexLogger V0.1.0.3

2»

Comments

• N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hello Mark, love the program but I'm having a probem with audio if I mute from SSDR I can't seem to find a way to unmute fom FlexLogger. Anyone know what I'm mising?
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rory,

Mute can be a lot of things:

First lets say you are just taking about slices and muting their audio.  On the VOL label you can double click to mute/unmute.

If you are talking from the AudioPanel then things could be more complex.  There is a checkbox to mute/unmute the radio audio during different local playbacks.

So which area are you having issues in?
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi Jean-Luc and Jose,

I will handle the culture conversion at some point so you don't have to change your comma to period.  But thank you both!
  • N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Well dang it Mark, you take all the fun of it, I didn't think to try double clicking Vol name on your slice windows, maybe make a button of it would be more intuitive. Also maybe if you mute form SSDR that it would put the line through the Vol label. Thanks for the help.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I finally got enough motility in my arm to type a little.  So I tried V.0.1.0.3 with my 6500.
    Very nice so far.  But I haven't had a lot of time to play yet....and my computer hard drive seems to be getting flakey!  lots of slow downs, etc.  THe new drive arrives Friday and then I can make a switch.....

It loaded and committed my 21,400 QSO's just fine.
    It seems to track everything well.

One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get a bearing and distance from a station.
    It may be that I don't have my own QTH gps coordinates entered properly.
    The coordinate map interface isn't intuitive to me and doesn't seem to allow me to import the coords easily.  But I haven't researched or read much of the manual yet.  I loke to test out a program's natural intuitive interface first.  And I have had limited time in the shack.

Congrats on a great effort so far!  I think it may be very popular with the Flex crowd.

Ken - NM9P

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi Ken,

In your "station definition" which is the "antenna" icon at the top of the window.  When you input your station data, just make sure the station LAT/LONG exactly match what you see for your call on QRZ.com.  Literally you can cut/paste them from QRZ.com into the station definition on flex logger.

Then on the program configuration (gear icon) there is a tab for online lookups make sure you setup either QRZ, HamQTH or if you have a buckmaster on disk database you can input the path to that database.

Then it should be as simple as:

1) Enter the call sign of the station in the log entry window
    2) Hit tab
    3) Wait a few seconds and info should populate including lat/lng and distance, bearing.

It is important you hit the tab key after entering the call.   Alternatively you can hit the lookup button with your mouse.

I have had several users report issues with the bearing not being populated and hopefully you are not one of those people.

First, update to the latest version.  You can do this using the help menu and check for updates.

If you still have issues, please so follow the sequence above then send me the latest log file from C:WS7MAppsFlexLoggerLogs

As for a manual... well... one does not exist yet.  I am working on it.

When you say "The coordinate map interface isn't intuitive" can you point me at you mean?   

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.