Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexLib 1.11.12 - Metering questions

IW7DMH, Enzo
IW7DMH, Enzo Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello,

after 1.11.12 upgrade I had troubles with my Arduino libraries.
I found that any of the implemented meters (s - fwd power - swr - Voltages and PA Temp) are working properly.
I would like to find any differences in the official FlexLib sources but I can't find the 1.11.12 archive. I am wondering if I can use the 2.0.19 as well.
Thank you very much.

Regards
Enzo
iw7dmh

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2017
    You are indeed correct -- there is not a specific FlexLib source for v1.11.12 as it is identical to that of v2.0.19 (with the obvious limitations of the v2 features not being present).
  • IW7DMH, Enzo
    IW7DMH, Enzo Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thank you Eric, everything now works very well.

I found that the command client udpport is mandatory from this version. Actually it was commented out in my previous lib versions. I just restored it.
    I guess I'll have a big deal when I'll upgrade to 2.x :)

Best regards
    Enzo
    iw7dmh

• John G3WGV
    John G3WGV Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hi Enzo,

As you know I started my programming of the Flex Ethernet API using your library code for the Arduino before branching off to write my own library.

I've been using V2.x for a few weeks now and it works just fine with my library. The only modification I needed was to the meter scale divisor used for voltages. From API protocol version 1.3.0 (The Smart SDR V2 version) the divisor is 256. Before that it was 1024. This was done to accommodate the higher voltages found in the new Flex amplifier.

73, John, 'WGV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.