FlexLib 1.11.12 - Metering questions

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • (Edited)
Hello,

after 1.11.12 upgrade I had troubles with my Arduino libraries.
I found that any of the implemented meters (s - fwd power - swr - Voltages and PA Temp) are working properly.
I would like to find any differences in the official FlexLib sources but I can't find the 1.11.12 archive. I am wondering if I can use the 2.0.19 as well.
Thank you very much.

Regards
Enzo
iw7dmh
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo

IW7DMH, Enzo

• 350 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Eric - KE5DTO

Eric - KE5DTO, Official Rep

• 661 Posts
  • 203 Reply Likes
You are indeed correct -- there is not a specific FlexLib source for v1.11.12 as it is identical to that of v2.0.19 (with the obvious limitations of the v2 features not being present).
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo

IW7DMH, Enzo

• 350 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
Thank you Eric, everything now works very well.

I found that the command client udpport is mandatory from this version. Actually it was commented out in my previous lib versions. I just restored it.
I guess I'll have a big deal when I'll upgrade to 2.x :)

Best regards
Enzo
iw7dmh
Photo of John G3WGV

John G3WGV

• 174 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Enzo,

As you know I started my programming of the Flex Ethernet API using your library code for the Arduino before branching off to write my own library.

I've been using V2.x for a few weeks now and it works just fine with my library. The only modification I needed was to the meter scale divisor used for voltages. From API protocol version 1.3.0 (The Smart SDR V2 version) the divisor is 256. Before that it was 1024. This was done to accommodate the higher voltages found in the new Flex amplifier.

73, John, 'WGV