Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 6700 relay clicking

KeithE
KeithE Member ✭✭

Some relay inside my new Flex 6700 keeps clicking?  Any ideas?

Keith, K5ENS

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    We'll need more info.  What are you doing when it clicks?
  • KeithE
    KeithE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

Nothing and everything.  As soon as I connect to the radio it starts clicking a relay.  All seems to be working fine.  I just first started the radio this morning.  Running v1.1.3.
  • KeithE
    KeithE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

Well now it's decided not to connect.  After a long calibrating time I get a TIMEOUT and 3 red flashes then a pause on the front panel light.
  • KeithE
    KeithE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Did get the 6700 to connect but the relay starts clicking as soon as I connect.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Do a cold boot of the radio, which is to shut down and remove power for several seconds before powering up again.  Let me know if that doesn't solve your issue.
  • KeithE
    KeithE Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014

Same thing after re-booting everything.
  • Carl/K5HK
    Carl/K5HK Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Sounds like a reset in order and if doesn't work reload software/firmware.
  • KeithE
    KeithE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

Didn't work.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Keith - I have changed this post to a problem topic and converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.