Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300R

K1UO Larry
K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in New Ideas
I would think a Flex 6300 R Model would be perfect for the SWLers that are interested in a Top line RX only receiver.  Especially without the Ham Band band pass filters such as in the 6700R.   Hmmmm...  what a money making scheme...  I could buy oodles of 6300 radios and throw away the TX side components, pencil in an 'R' after the 6300 Logo and make a fortune!   I had a similar idea years ago when I found a gold nugget the size of a small house....  I broke it up into very small pieces and spread it out over the hillside out back...  started a Gold Rush and then opened up a Hot Dog stand!   Sorry...  just thinking out loud before the next release.

Comments

• W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Sounds like you've been to Colorado
  • Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    We need a 6300 R that can be added to a 6300 as a subreceiver, providing diversity reception.
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    LOL  Hi Lee,  Nope...  Believe it or not this is my normal thinking process without the aid of external 'medications'.  Scary I know...  :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.