Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300 + ShuttleProV2 WORKING

EC4TR
EC4TR Member
edited July 2017 in New Ideas
Hi there
 I managed to set up a SHUTTLEPRO V2, to function as the mouse whell button. 
Using the jog and shuttle wheel as if it were the mouse and it works fine for tuning. 
For those who do not know, is this: 
http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/23 

73's Luis 
EC4TR

Comments

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hi Luis 

can you tell me what you did - I have one of these that I would like to use 

Did you program any of the buttons as well??

thanks

Simon ZL4PLM
  • EC4TR
    EC4TR Member
    edited March 2015
    Hi Simon

Let's see if I remember how I did it because I do not I already have the rig.
    I downloaded the software from the product manufacturer and you have to go configuring the buttons one by one, it will work like a "mouse"
    73 Luis
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I have the shuttle pro software installed ... guess I will have to play when the 6500 arrives :)
    thanks - but good idea for a knob :)
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I was able to us mine as you use the mouse but that was it. At this time it is not able to function as vfo using knob as far as I know. The shuttle pro was neat with the powersdr. I did see where someone had the Hercules dj controler integrated with the 6000 series.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    is that due to the software - the package allows you to build macros .. I need to look closer at it as its sitting waving at me from the desk begging to be used :)
  • N3HQB
    N3HQB Member
    edited March 2015
    Below are the VFO settings for the Shuttle Xpress.

Works fine, Click stop combined with 500 hz. tuning steps in RX panel is nice.

imageimage
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    thanks Bill .. I kinda guess that was not too hard .,... actually I bought the shuttle for my previous CAT escapades .. there is a lot of nice buttons that would work nice for the 6000's ... just in process of sorting a 6500 for my shuttle now :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.