Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex 6300 ,1.2.17,with DM780 probleme instal only after 3 minute

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
problem instal DM780 stard with flex 6300, only happen to biting 3 minutes   as all change of frecence ,3 minute after on DM780   
I tried DDUtil, without result,  
I have 1.2.17 with I7 64 bits  
who has the solution 
Janny

Comments

• Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Janny:

If you are only trying to use DM780 with the FLEX-6300 using DAX then Chris K6OZY posted an excellent setup guide, with screen shots, which you can find at:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/smartsdr_ham_radio_deluxe_dm780_howto_setup_guide

Si vous avez besoin d'aide en français, vous pouvez me contacter hors ligne à aa5gi@arrl.net. Bonne chance.

Reg

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I tried with ddutil, and minidelux, without result,   now impossible to connect to HRD  
    I would not need an explanation doesn't have for the 1.2.17 and 6300  
    thank you 
    Merci Reg ,je vous attend avec impatience , on5po@hotmail.fr
    Janny
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Try the latest version of HRD. 
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hello,
    finally we have found how to make operate flex 6300 with DM780  remain has find, MON--> no audio   
    chanel 2 doesn't function, how to make operate it for RX B  
    thank you to help me 
    Reg, les mails me sont retournés ,problemes avec votre adresse mails 
    janny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.