Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex6500 eq doesnt work on 3.1.8

Upgraded flex 6500 to 3.1.8 and when using multi flex the EQ's do not function if more than 1 radio is connected via multi flex.

Comments

• Lasse Moell
    Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Only guessing... There is an confirmed issue with the receiver EQ using more than one slice, could it be the same thing you see? Try to change mode i.e. go from LSB->CW->LSB and see if the EQ do kick in.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    TX or RX not working? 
    just checked here and at least with a windows slice up and a IOS slice up the RX EQ works on both devices here. 
    I haven't tested the  TX EQ but have not noticed anyone complaining about my TX audio going wacko if I have someone connect in to the Radio. 
    BUT I always do a hard reset anytime I do a firmware upgrade.
    good luck 
    73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2020
    This is what it sounds like to me too.  Please let us know if this suggestion helps Mr. Brooks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.