Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex6 - Maestro - 1.10.8

Chris DL5NAM
Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I update today my Flex6 - no problem at all.
(i check Maestro, he shows HW Version: v.1.8.30 and SW Version: 1.10.8.9
Then i turn off SSDR and turn on Maestro.

Start Maestro upgrade software and Flex6 3 times do a reboot in this time. Then Maestro start also well.
I turn off Maestro and start again SSDR

I click this button and a further window pop up:

I stop it with cancel

Comments

• roger na4rr
    roger na4rr Member
    edited June 2017
    My Radio running on computer loads 1.10.8 fine but when I run the Maestro it downgrades the radio to the 1.9  Then when I want to run using the computer again it takes about 15min to make the switch because it has to upgrade the radio again.

roger
  • Christoph HB9AJP
    Christoph HB9AJP Member
    edited December 2016
    Did you restart SSDR with the old version icon?
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Your right, i am using the wrong(old) Icon for SSDR. Now it works well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.