Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Customer Service has been outstanding in helping me resolve my problem.

Ron WD5FUN
Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
Was having a problem with interrupts and restarts on my 6400M so Tim started a help ticket to help resolve my problem.  It took several days to identify the problem, but Tim was right there with me several times a day for several days.  We found the problem and my 6400M is performing like the great radio I hoped it would be.  It is really refreshing to work with a company who has people in their customer service department who actually care.  Thanks Flex for a great radio and great customer service.

Comments

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I agree with you  Ron.  The community is also a great place to get info.  Working on my rebooting thing now.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    You're very welcome, Ron.  Thanks for the kind words.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Inquring minds want to know ... so what was the problem causing it?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    A bad cable in the network was causing the radio to intermittently drop connection with the Front Panel

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.