Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Control Aux Button Question

When I set up the FLEXControl Aux  button to Master AF, it varies the Remote Volume. Is there anyway to change the AUX to something like this...?

AUX 1 Active slice volume
AUX 3 Second slice volume

Take it easy on me, I am a Flex Newbie!.....Hi Hi!

Answers

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hi Lou and welcome!

With SmartSDR you are limited to what functions you can assign.  You can set the current (active) slice volume to be assigned to one of the keys but not for a second slice.  The only way is to select the second slice and then use the knob.

If you have an iPad, you might be interested in K6TU Control

http://k6tu.net/ipad/k6tucontrol.html 

which provides a virtual front panel for the radio.  This makes touch access to all the controls very fast and doesn't require a mouse action and/or window focus change.  You simply select the slice you want to control and then all the controls for that slice are literally at your finger tips.

Email me if you need help - you know where to find me!

Us TU's have to stick together!
    Stu K6TU
  • Lou N2TU
    Lou N2TU Member
    edited February 2016
    Stu....thanks!

Hope to see you soon!

Lou

• Lou N2TU
    Lou N2TU Member
    edited February 2016
    But it sure would be a nice feature!...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.