Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex at Bar!

Larry - WA7LZO
Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Flex 6700 via iPad remote at swankie bar, with Courvoisier XO!

Comments

• Mike  W1BFA in Maine
    Mike W1BFA in Maine Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    done my 6500 at local pub with Ipad and Iphone...  both with my favorite IPA.  Yesterday it was from my camp (shut down for the winter) talking to a guy in Belgium over an ice cold glass of Wild Turkey Honey that was in the cabinet.  I'm seeing a trend  :-)   Mike  W1BFA
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Sounds like a plan - maybe with some Alagash White?
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Forgot to upload proof!image
  • WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Do these constitute operating under the influence, and do I need to inform the local constabulary?

Bob, WK2Y
  • Lee, N2LC
    Lee, N2LC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019

I think I heard you!!  

Ha ha.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.