Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6700 with VS 3.1.8 working great. No DAX issues with Win 10 updates

Options
Tom K3TF
Tom K3TF Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in DAX
I have gone thru 2 Windows 10 automatic upgrades while Flex Software is running with no DAX, change the names, issues. I leave my Flex 6700 on 24/7 and have been leaving the Windows 10 auto upgrades turned on. So far so good. The last two Windows 10 upgrades have gone great with no ill effects on my Dax audio naming issues. 

I think the Flex Software Engineers came up with a great solution.

Hopefully I just did not "Jinx" myself.

Great radio and great Software guys!

Tom
K3TF....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.