Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX-6700 and WSJT 10 - Success!

William Hein
William Hein Member ✭✭
edited July 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Got FLEX-6700, SSDR and WSJT 10 working today with DAX connecting SSDR and WSJT.

Worked S57RR and ES6RQ on JT65A today off the moon on 50.193 MHz during my moonrise (I don't have elevation on 6m yet). Easy peasy!

I have to think the nice, clean DAX connection and wonderful Flex rx helped with the weak digimode sigs. (And kudos to the G0KSC designed LFA Yagi.)

Looking forward to many more EME QSOs with my FLEX-6700.

Bill AA7XT

Comments

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Nice Bill!   Will be QRV again off the moon in April once we move into the new QTH ... this time with the Flex :)

• Ali  9K2WA
    Ali 9K2WA Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Well done Bill!  My signals were decoded by a couple of west coast stations few months ago, one of them was W7GJ who was very helpful and encouraging,  but unfortunately could not complete a full exchange sequence.  I used DIGU with AGCT OFF and 4.5K RX filter on my 6700, my antenna is JK-65 five elements and no elevation as well, only worked on my moon rise so far.  I will give it another try soon, hope to decode your signals in the future. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.