Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600m

Jimmy Collis
Jimmy Collis Member
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Cant get my spots to work on my 6600M been working flawlessly I have it enabled is there anything I'm not doing right internet working fine when i connect radio to PC

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    What programs are you using?
  • Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited March 2019
    Smart SDR V2.49 I usually dont use PC just rig but doesn't work on either one PC or just the radio with pc
  • Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited March 2019
    I meant even without the PC just the radio
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Jimmy

You do need a program to send the spots to the radio.  N1MM, Slicemaster, etc. 

https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/spots-feature-description-pdf/?wpdmdl=3097&refresh=5c7d58474...

Mike va3mw

• Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited March 2019
    I understand that Mike I've always just cut radio and when I enable spots in menu spots would appear on radio screen nothing is appearing no spots come on screen it's not receiving any spots
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited March 2019
    Hi Jimmy

The spots are sent by some other PC program that you are using as that is the only way it can receive them.  You must have had something else in play.

Mike
  • Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited March 2019
    Problem solved didn't have slicemaster on thanks for all the replys 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.