Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600M for sale less than 1 week old call Bill 512-818-1110

William Hammonds
William Hammonds Member ✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market

Answers

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    WOW!!! Bill, can you share your situation with the group... It takes longer then a week to just read the manual!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Why sell, just return it!!!!!
  • William Hammonds
    edited March 2018
    I was looking at the manual and it's larger than the manual for the B-747
    I will turn 80 this year and I can,t find the spark i had for Ham Radio I had in the past
    I got my novice license in 1955.
    I will also include a Flex control with the sale

• William Hammonds
    edited March 2018
    I had a trade in and they will not just let me return it

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    An update for everyone.  Mr. Hammonds and I just got off the phone and are on the same page, and yes, he could return the radio.  Doing a return with a trade in requires a very unique discussion and we have worked with other customers on similar situations.  

That being said, it makes sense for him to sell his radio privately here.    

Personally, it was great to talk to him on the phone.  We had a wonderful conversation.