Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600m ATU

Is there any way to disable the ATU being I have ATU built into my amp I can't find anyway in menus to disable I cut off manually on front of radio but every time I change frequency or change bands it comes back on

Answers

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Yes, mine is always BYP for the same reason.  TX control window, right side.
  • Jimmy Collis
    Jimmy Collis Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Steven i went to the window on the pc screen i was looking for it on the radio not connected to the pc working fine bussiness now thanks again for the info 
    73 es gud dxing 
  • Peter DK6HQ
    Peter DK6HQ Member
    edited December 2018
    Steven, push the Mic-gain button and disable ATU MEM. The internal tuner will stay off now.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Correct.  Turn off ATU Memory
  • terry
    terry Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks...
  • Vin Jacobo
    Vin Jacobo Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"The ATU on my 6600m , running version 3.3.33.10471, tunes the antenna on port 1 but does not reach on tune on antenna port 2 (even if you connect the same antenna). I have opened a ticket but was wondering if there is a quick answer / resolution here. I would appreciate any help.\nThanks\n\nWZ2J\nVin\n \n"}]
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

You have made the antenna on port 2 the transmitting antenna?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.