Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600 Delivery Pool

Mark WS7M
Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in New Ideas
Ok I ordered my 6600 on 02/10/18 (a Saturday).  So lets advance that and say that it really makes it into FRS system on Monday: 02/12  (ya ya... I know... late to the party again...)

How about a fun little bet pool on my delivery?

I am going to guess:   May 19th 2018

Lets see who can get closest!

Comments

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hi Mark. Bet you get it sooner than that.
  • A.J. AJ2I
    A.J. AJ2I Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I say April 12 Delivered 
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    You'll take the suggestions seriously, cancel your order, and look for a clean Kenwood TS-850S :)
  • James Whiteway
    edited February 2018
    Anytime between now and Christmas. SOON!
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Actually I was thinking of a Tempo One...  :-)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018

Here you go.  One pool, being delivered ;-)
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Arrrgh... Good one Tim...  Not the kind of pool I was hoping for!  :-)
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I ordered a 6600M on the 02.02.2018, expected delivery is early April. I was hoping to use in SSBWPX from VK, oh well many years for fun ahead. 
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Order to delivery took 6 weeks,,, Unpacked the radio,, established Internet Connection,, hooked up power, antenna, Booted it up,, luckily I read the manual several times and this group " Thank You", had a lot of pointers, like how to activate the HDMI output.. The Flex 6600M recognized that it was connected to a LG TV set, nice feature,, but my TV would not see any input on HDMI 1?  My Lenovo Laptop had the same issue, so I move the Flex to HDMI 2 and everything worked.. I think this is related to the HDMI cable, will take care of this over the weekend.. Played around with the Flex for about an hour, setting up parameters all from memory, and things were relatively intuitive at a High Level!! So here it is Thursday, and OH NO!!!! I need to go to work! :-( ,, but taking Friday off as a vacation day as a Flex Day..  I will report back later on how the radio does compared to some of my other radios in the shack,, but my first impression is it is a very QUIET receiver, looks like the noise floor is real low,, But this may not be news to many of you,,, the most quiet receiver I have ever owned and still own is a Collins R-390A.. Funny how a vintage boat anchor can be considered a standard in some way,, but that is the way it is when it comes to being a quiet receiver... But this is just one simple test, can a radio hear CLEARLY very weak signals.. But the Flex is so much more, contests, Pile Ups, ANL, NB, Filter options, modes of operation and TX flexibility...  Will need to try remote operation, that will happen this weekend.. 

Robert WA6PHN
  • Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I ordered a 6600 April 25 and expect delivery by the end of May.  I say this because when I called in  5/2/2018) about sending my trade-in 6300, Flex Sales said every one of the new models would be caught up in 3 weeks or less.  Gotta wait and see.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    I would contact sales about your order as schedules can change,
  • Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It comes when it comes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.