Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600 and N1MM+ fine tune problem

When I have N1MM+ running and controlling the flex 6600 the mouse fine tune stops working in smartsdr when I close N1MM+ the mouse fine tune starts to work again - is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You have to be in the smart sdr window to control it
  • Alan Holdsworth g8oo
    edited October 2018

Hi Steve Tnx fer reply

As a newbie to the Flex 6600.  I have tried everything I can think of – double clicking on the pointer as well as left and right clicks using the mouse buttons in an attempt to get it working and everything fails.

I can click on the pointer and move the pointer to the frequency required and also drag the pointer to where I want it but fine tune to a station is alluding me (I must be missing something HI)

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I highly recommend getting the Flex Control. It will provide a more conventional tuning experience. I absolutely would not be without mine. It works much better than a mouse wheel for tuning.

• Alan Holdsworth g8oo
    edited October 2018

Hi Craig

I agree with you comment and will order a control later this week or at the RSGB convention next weekend

Big Al

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.