Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 will not go above 29.700 on 10 meters, big problem for me

W2NER
W2NER Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a TenTec 1210 that I need to use on my Flex 6500 but the flex will not go above 29.700.  I''m trying to get to 30.535 mhz (146.535 on 2 meters) and this is a big problem for me.  Can this be fixed?

Comments

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I've noticed it stops transmitting at 29.5 here. Thought it might be related to the FM function. Maybe not?
  • W2NER
    W2NER Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Turns out you must use the XTVR BNC output BUT, that's only 32mw output and my TenTec needs at least 50mw just to get MAYBE 2 or 3 watts output.  This means unless Flex helps me open up the 10 meter band to go to 32 mhz on ANT1 or 2, I'm out in the cold.  I'm not happy...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.