Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-6500 SmartSDR FT8 Remote only issues

David-N1DRS
David-N1DRS Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ft8 Dax Remote Issues Having trouble getting sound for ft8 . It saying that pc disable any suggestions on how to set this up? Am I missing a few steps everything else works fine except Dax doesn’t seem to have sound or receiver transmitter for dax. any suggestions ?

Answers

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    What is your question? Last I heard DAX was not support on the SSDR remote WAN connections. It may possibly be added in the future.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    David

DAX does not work over SmartLink at this time for many reasons.   

This might help for non-remote  connections.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3D96B_Bdgw

Mike

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mike from Flex.. Thanks for the link to the Video.. Is their a spot on the Flex Website that shows all the Videos that Flex has produced.. Doing a search on YouTube would not show this Video,, I find these Videos useful and would like to look at more videos if available! Thanks

Robert
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have a PC in my shack. I remote into it and I run Dax and digital programs on that PC. Works perfect. The Maestro is my remote to the radio and my PC is my remote to everything else.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2018
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks Tim,,, right in front of me!!!! I need to remember that their is the FLEX main website, and the Flex Community and they are two different web pages...

Robert
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2018
    :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.