Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400M and Acom A1000

Paulo CT1ETE
Paulo CT1ETE Member ✭✭
Hi Flex users,

I own the Acom A1000 amplifier and I am considering the purchase of a 6400M. Will the connection and the keying between the 6400M and the A1000 be an easy process? Direct RCA to RCA connection with TX delay setting only?

Many thanks for your help.

Answers

• NA7AA Tom
    NA7AA Tom Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yes. Very easy. Works great. NA7AA
  • Paulo CT1ETE
    Paulo CT1ETE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Tom!

73 de CT1ETE
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Running Acom 1000 with my 6700 and just a standard straight RCA cable betwen. Have been using my A-1000 for a year now. Mainly in contest as Run PA and when doing RTTY and FT8, I have been pushing the amp pretty hard. I'm very pleased with my Acom and highly recommend it.
  • Mauro HB9FBG
    Mauro HB9FBG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Sorry help me please ... I received the radio yesterday and Acom was connected to the FT5000 but now I don't know where it should be connected and what settings are needed. Thanks if you share your experience
    73 Mauro HB9FBG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.