Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400/Maestro output to TV hookup

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill Member
edited April 2019 in Maestro
I would like to put my Maestro screen up on a 32" TV as well.  What is the method to do this in terms of the setup on the 6400?  Anybody know the output resolution of the 6400...4K?  Thanks!

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi 

The only way to do this is with the 6400M model.  It can't be done with the Maestro or a non M model unless you use SmartSDR on your computer and have it on an additional monitor.

The non-M models and the Maestro do not have any other video out options.

Mike

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I would suggest that you download the 6400 manual from the Flexradio web site. It is all very clearly described in there. There is a download link at the top of the home page, or this link will get you directly to the download page:
    https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    GM Joeseph,,

I am making an assumption that you are talking about a Maestro or a 6400M/ Model Flex?
    1:  A maestro by itself is a standalone display/control unit and does not have the facilities to also be connected to an external display.
    2:  The same applies to a straight Model 6400 or 6600 radio (Non-M series) .
    3:  Only the 6400 or 6600M models are equipped with an external displayI port with 1920X1200 resolution that allows you to have both the front panel Maestro display and an external display at the same time.
    Hope this helps
    73  Larry  k1UO

You guys are fast!!  or I am a slow typist :)  there were no responses when I started typing.....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.