Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 Connection Log

WR8F
WR8F Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Is there a log available for SmartLink connection history to your radio with source IP?

Answers

• Robert Guertin
    edited March 2020
    As far as I know there is no log in the radio or anywhere else.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    No, there is no such log.
  • Enrique Rabczuk
    Enrique Rabczuk Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    My Flex 6400 does not activate my IC PW1. Is any setting wrong with my Flex 6400?
  • Dutch
    Dutch Member
    I have the same problem. I am not certain if the PW1's processor needs to be reset to see the new inputs or if it even matters. If someone knows how to setup the PW1 and the Flex 6400 let me know. I am not interested in getting the bands to change just yet just getting the PW1 to key properly is sufficient. I am attempting to use the Tx1 output signal with 20 msec of Tx delay.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.