Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-6300, N1MM, FLDIGI and CW not a love match

ON5AM
ON5AM Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
With N1MM and FLDGI this is not a love match  in my shack !
When I use N1MM with MMTY I have no problem to make RTTY but when I use FLDIGI to make CW in the contest, N1MM always crashes !
Can you show me your solution
TKS

Answers

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Greetings.  I assume you are using a 6000 series radio?   I will check with the N1MM list and see if I can see any issues in this regard.  I do ask however why send cw with FLDIGI?  You can use a winkey emulator port in SSDR cat to key cw directly from N1MM, or you can use an external winkey or equivalent. 

I totally respect different work flows and what works for your paticular environment, but the potential to key the radio by taking FLDigi out of the mix is easily done.  Let me know and I will help you with a solution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.