Flex 6300 missing random dits.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Since the upgrade to 1.6, cw now misses random dits. It is not rf related as I have tested down to 0 watts. No other radios in  my shack have this issue, so it is not my Begali paddle. Never had a problem until the 1.6 and now the 1.6.2. I was hoping for afix in this release but no go. I am strictly a cw op so this may be a deal breaker. Anyone else notice this issue or have a fix?

K7FU
Photo of K7FU

K7FU

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of K7FU

K7FU

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks for the reply Gerald. CW is pretty important to many of your users. If you toss us to the side then you will be missing an important market segment and that would not bode well for my longevity as a flex owner, and probably many others out there. While the 6500 and the 6700 series does not seem to suffer from this problem, it should not deter you from a solution for the 6300.

Ray
Photo of K7FU

K7FU

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
It is now June and this problem has not been corrected. Is there a time frame for the fix? This has been going on for (4) months now.
Photo of Andrew Holman

Andrew Holman

• 67 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
I know I am not official. I will say it is being worked on. I have talked with people at flex and it is actively being fixed.
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR

Gerald - K5SDR, Employee

• 830 Posts
  • 1514 Reply Likes
The fix is in alpha test now.
Photo of Andrew Holman

Andrew Holman

• 67 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Official Response
Photo of K7FU

K7FU

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Now the cw issue is fixed.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.