Flex-6300 disconnects at double click in second panadapter while having two slices active in the first panadapter

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Recently i noticed a small bug in my Flex-6300: with two active Panadapters in SSDR and two Slices opened up in the first one (and thus no Slice in the second Panadapter), the Flex-6300 disconnects when double clicking anywhere on the second Panadapter. SSDR shows a message that the radio is disconnected and returns to the Select Radio Window, however the Flex doesn't show up anymore. The Flex can only be power-cycled by holding the power button until it shuts down. After that the Flex can be switched on as usual and it works fine as long as the above is not repeated. The problem is reproducable, no matter what band or mode is selected on the Panadapters/Slices.

Anyone experienced a similar problem? (I've seen the problem when double clicking on the Band Switch, but that one crashed SSDR, not the radio).

SSDR v1.5.1.152
Flex-6300 v1.5.1.70
Windows 7

Tjakko PA2TA
Photo of PA2TA

PA2TA

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador

EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador

• 1752 Posts
  • 534 Reply Likes
Official Response
I believe is a known issue to be fixed early next week with ver. 1.6 of SmartSDR

More info HERE 
(Edited)