Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300 and WSPR Audio Problem

Jeff
Jeff Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am running WSPR, Version 2.0 Rev 1714 and a Flex 6300.  I have been able to configure the CAT in WSPR so it works with the 6300.

I am not able to get audio from DAX RX 1 to the WSPR program.  When I select DAX RX 1 as the audio source for the input to WSPR and DAX TX Audio 1 as the output from WSPR, I get an invalid device error in WSPR for both.  I am able to see audio on the DAX Control Panel on RX1.  I have made DAX Channel 1 Audio active on the the receiver and DAX TX Audio active on the transmitter.

I am using Windows Professional 7.  I have also tried disabling the other virtual DAX sound cards in windows but that didn't help. I have also assigned other sound cards sources as defaults so windows doesn't capture the DAX sound cards for other programs.

I have also tried using WSPR-x but the WSPR-x program crashes when I select options.

The only alternative I am seeing at this point is to use an external usb sound card, the audio output on the back of the 6300 and routing transmit audio from an external usb sound card to the transmitter through the DB 15 HD connector on the back of the 6300.

Does anyone have any better ideas or have you been successful in making this work?

Thanks

Jeff
KD6RC

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.