Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6000 "M" series

Lewis Cheek
Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Maestro
Is it true reason for Maestro delay is a new series of Flex 6000 rigs will be the Dayton Flex surprise?

I understand Flex has taken front and rear panels of Maestro and added those to new product line, being called Maestro - 6000 series. My understanding current 6000 series will be repackaged along with Maestro for a stand alone unit.

Production line is working full speed ( even into farming out production ) to have enough product to fill on-line orders and delivery at Dayton. After what happen a couple years ago with handing out Flex-6300 to customers at Dayton while still having paid back orders Flex says NO WAY we'll do this again.

Only FRS can answer for sure, how about telling us for sure Flex?

Lew
N4CO

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Lewis, your kidding, right?
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Good one Lew.

I wondered when the cat would be let out of the bag, ha!

On the most convenient of days....

Happy Friday (1st)

Clay N9IO

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Close Lew.  The NEW Flex 6000 looks exactly like the new ICOM 7300!!!  They must be in cahoots! 

Let the April Fool's day jokes begin...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.