Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000A fully loaded for sale in Maine

Flex 5000A for sale.  Fully loaded with 2nd receiver, antenna tuner, VU5K vhf/uhf converters.  Includes Palomar VLF transverter that programs in nicely with PSDR.  Also included is Granite Firewire cable and printed manual w/pages in sleeves in binder.  Radio was in to Flex last spring to replace a couple of diodes in ant bridge and tune up.  Works like new.  I am struggling with parting with this radio (more addictive than ****) but would like to try the 6K series and hoping to avoid the complexity (and cost) of having both.  Appreciate reasonable offers.  Thanks!   Mike W1BFA

Answers

• Rick
    Rick Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Mike,
    I know just how you feel as I now have a 6300 and a loaded Flex5000A that I haven't parted with yet. It is the best satellite radio I've ever had. I had to write to ask you to let me know what you get for yours if you don't mind (rjlawn at gmail dot com) and because your call reminded me of my Dad - WB3BFA sk....Happy Holidays and 73 Rick, W2JAZ
  • Pawel
    Pawel Member
    edited December 2015
    Mike
    What is your price?? and the most Important would you ship it to Ireland ?
    Regards
    Pawel
  • Mike  W1BFA in Maine
    Mike W1BFA in Maine Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Pawel..  I have no experience with international sales and shipping so I would prefer not to.  Thank you for your interest.   Mike W1BFA
  • Pawel
    Pawel Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you for quick replay.
    Living the shipping on the side.
    How much you looking for ?
    Best Regards
    Pawel

• Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    When price is a selling point, it is posted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.