Flex-5000 PwrSDR access without Radio

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, I moved a Flex5000 to another computer, updated the firmware etc, using the new version of PwrSDR by KE9NS.  However, after I did that, I realized all my settings for my UCB and transverters were in the other computer.  When I boot into PwrSDR on that computer, I can only get the demo mode to open.  Is there a way to get it to open without the radio?  I just want to look at a couple of setup screens.. thanks!  73 de KM0T
Photo of KM0T

KM0T

• 24 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Darrin - KE9NS

Darrin - KE9NS

• 107 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Official Response

If your old computer was running 2.7.2. Just copy the database file into the new computer 2.8.0 database folder and remove the RevQ database files that you see in the 2.8.0 folder. Then the first time you run PowerSDR 2.8, it will copy over the 2.7.2 database to the newer RevQ 2.8 database file. Even if you were running just an earlier version of 2.8. Just copy the RevQ database files you see from your old computer

The 2.8 folder: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v2.8.0\
The 2.7.2 folder: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v2.7.2\