Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000 and writelog

I just bought a new to me flex 5000a on ebay and have added the rx2. Both are working well. Now I need help setting up writelog with the flex.  I have downloaded and installed ddutil and vspm and I have everything working well with HRD. I am having issues getting writelog to work. Does anyone have a step by step on how to get it going with writelog?  If not, I will create it and post what I figure out. 73 - Adam_W4TTY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.