Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000 2nd Receiver Antenna Selector

Jim Broaddus
Jim Broaddus Member
edited December 2016 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
After purchasing a nice used 5K today, I am trying to accomplish dual diversity receiving by attaching one 40 meter dipole to ANT1 and another dipole to ANT2.  Then, RX1 to ANT1 and RX2 to RX2 IN.  So far, I have been able to assign RX1 to ANT1 and RX2 to RX1 TAP.  Unable to assign RX2 to RX2 IN.  Seems that RX1 TAP is simply a bridge which allows RX2 to share ANT1.  What's the solution, please?   73 Jim de nx4e

Answers

• Jeff Eli
    Jeff Eli Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I had to assign RX2 to Ant 1 and RX1 to Ant 2.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.