Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 spurs

K4MT
K4MT Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios

My flex 3000 puts out a bunch of spurs only when tuned between 7.177 and 7.185 on 40 Meters. Turning on SR causes what you see in the picture, With SR off there are spurs but spaced further apart. If I tune above 7.185 or below 7.177 they are gone. 

I have tried two different firewire cards and cables. Changed sample rates and tried KE9NS and normal Flex versions of PowerSDR and it is the same. Tried factore reset and no change.

I this some peculiar feature on the 3000 or is there some type of problem causing it?

Gary K4MTimage

Answers

• K4MT
    K4MT Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019

Forget to mention this is with radio connected to dummy load with short cable so not off the air stuff.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    This is not a normal contion. I have a Flex 3000 as well and I do not see any. This is what I see

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.