Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-3000 Service Response

N7VR
N7VR Member
Well gang, It appears that Flex is lowering the service response for the Flex-3000. I called on Friday, March 24th, 2017 about sending my Flex-3000 in for a Fire-wire issue. The Phone message said I should expect a call back within one working day. I expected a call back on Monday. It is now Wednesday, March 29, 2017, the third business day, and no call back. My understanding now is they are no longer interested in servicing the Flex-3000. Jim Fuller N7VR

Answers

• Steven Hess
    Steven Hess Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Most people would just call them back. 
    You've posted this here and to the mail list. 
    You'll get better results on the phone. 
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Jim - I am sorry you did not receive a callback. If you believe you require service on any FlexRadio product, you must first submit a HelpDesk support ticket so that our support team can access your issue.   Our service department is very busy actually repairing products so sometimes returning a phone call can fall through the cracks.  We require the submission of a HelpDesk ticket because our tech support team is dedicated to fielding issues with customers and a response is guaranteed based on established service levels.

Once you have submitted a HelpDesk ticket and it is determined that your product does require service, you will be issued an RMA number to send in your radio to start the repair process.

I see from our HelpDesk ticket queue that you do not have a current ticket for this issue, so I recommend that you submit one outlining your trouble issue using this URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com

Opening a HelpDesk support ticket will ensure our highest level of customer service we can provide.  For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Supp...
    Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.