Flex-3000 Service Response

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Well gang,

It appears that Flex is lowering the service response for the Flex-3000.
I called on Friday, March 24th, 2017 about sending my Flex-3000 in for a
Fire-wire issue. The Phone message said I should expect a call back
within one working day. I expected a call back on Monday. It is now
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, the third business day, and no call back. My
understanding now is they are no longer interested in servicing the
Flex-3000.

Jim Fuller N7VR
Photo of N7VR

N7VR

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9129 Posts
  • 3453 Reply Likes
Official Response
Jim - I am sorry you did not receive a callback. If you believe you require service on any FlexRadio product, you must first submit a HelpDesk support ticket so that our support team can access your issue.   Our service department is very busy actually repairing products so sometimes returning a phone call can fall through the cracks.  We require the submission of a HelpDesk ticket because our tech support team is dedicated to fielding issues with customers and a response is guaranteed based on established service levels.

Once you have submitted a HelpDesk ticket and it is determined that your product does require service, you will be issued an RMA number to send in your radio to start the repair process.

I see from our HelpDesk ticket queue that you do not have a current ticket for this issue, so I recommend that you submit one outlining your trouble issue using this URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com

Opening a HelpDesk support ticket will ensure our highest level of customer service we can provide.  For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Supp...
Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue.