Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex 3000 manual calibration how?

elan
elan Member
hi 
is it possible to do manual calibration for the frequency of the flex 3000?
condition are poor for wwv and for sure it need to be 59+ to do auto calibration 
so i can hear 14.995.000   for the continue  tone and with a signal generator i have 
i can hear it is about 15hz out so this is why i ask the win of the dds show 0 
any info please ? 
thank you 
elan g0uut

Answers

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The manual does tell you how to do this on page 106 - 107 of the flex 3000 user manual. You can download the manual from the flex radio downloads link
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    well i seen this however it is signal generator  very good i have my own one that is well made 
    by R&S  so this was not my question 
    if any one can tell me how can i turn 19hz so it can be spot on 
    thank you kind
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Is the f3000 off by 19hz ? It should make no difference if you use wwv or a signal generator as long as the signal generator is accurate. You will follow the same steps on page 107 and you can use any wwv frequency 5,10,15 or any other freq such as 9.00000 Mhz or 13.00000 Mhz etc on the signal generator. Anyone from flex to comment

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.