Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex+3000+for+sale

Options
  VE6KWA
VE6KWA Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in New Ideas
F3K for sale - (Hope it's O.K. to post this here) . Works great- one owner -  never around smoke - Was at Flex about 6 months ago and given a clean bill of health.  Reluctantly selling to fund my 6300 purchase.  Comes with Granite FW cable- NIB Siig Express FW card - original box & packing - 2 mic adapter cables - 2 bnc adapters  Radio is in B.C. Will ship insured to Canada or U.S. at cost.  Not up on what these are going for now... $1000.00  U.S.       Can demo on air.
0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• N4FP
    N4FP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    My Flex 3000 is now for sale since I bought a 6300.  SN 1012-1130, Firmware 2.1.3.7 supporting PSDR 2.7.2.  Includes ATU, Flex Control, Heil HM-PRO mike, pci Firewire card, Firewire cable. Computer, monitor, power supply not included.  Serviced by FlexRadio July 2015, meets factory specifications.  Very minor scratches on top of case.  Complete documentation.  Original box.  Can demo on air, cw or ssb.  Contact n4fp.wayne@gmail.com  Will ship UPS ground at cost. image
  • Jim Best
    Jim Best Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Options
    How much are you asking? I have a friend who may be interested.
    73 Jim
    WU7G
    wu7g@bresnan.net
  • N4FP
    N4FP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Asking $1150 for the 6300, Flex control, Heil HM-Pro microphone. 
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I assume you mean 3000. If it really a 6300 I'll take it
  • N4FP
    N4FP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options

The 3000 is still available.  Will add in the Astron SS-25 switching power supply plus pay the UPS shipping for $1100. 

73, Wayne, N4FP

n4fp.wayne@gmail.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.