Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 firmware or hardware upgrade needed?

Ted
Ted Member
I  have serial 4110-0821. I'm not sure if there were any firmware or hardware updates needed for this run. Can you advise?

Answers

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Firmware is included with each PowerSDR release version so it would have been installed already.
    In the past, Hardware changes, ECO's, have been available for 5000 series, I don't remember any for the 3000's, once an ECO change was announced the change would have probably required that particular unit to be returned to Flexradio in order for the change to be installed. All new unit's manufactured from that point forward would have had the ECO changes included. Also any unit returned to Flexradio for repairs, would have also received the ECO as part of the repair. So it's unlikely that your unit needs any hardware updates. Call Flexradio and ask, or submit a help desk ticket, to be certain.

SDRgadgets

73, Jay - NO5J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.