Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3.0.19

James Kennedy-WU5E
James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
FLEX 3.0.19 and WSJT-X work like a champ together , now we need a contest for Ft8

Comments

• Tim N9PUZ
    Tim N9PUZ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    James, could you share your WSJT-X setting which work with the new software? Since upgrading I cannot get the radio interface right for WSJT-X although my FLDIGI and Winlink applications work fine. I'm using a Flex-6400M.

Tim N9PUZ
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    the one thing I found I had to fix was in CAT the STATION had to be set to my station after that it work like a champ. So check that

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    FT8 DX Contest 2019 -- April 13 and 14 2019

https://europeanft8club.wordpress.com/
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Also these FT8 contests.

https://www.rttycontesting.com/ft8-roundup/

CQ VHF/UHF Contests allow FT8 mode
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I have had no issues so far with my install or operation of version 3. I have used it simultaneously on my Maestro, Ipad and Surface Pro 3 at the same time. 

Working great so far . . . Thanks Flex
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Nice Steve, you have a nice setup there.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Bill... We’re in the RV right now and have the Flex in a storage bay with a Cat 6 to the router in the RV with Maestro hooked to router. I sit outside at picnic table with IPad or use Maestro when inside.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    That IS a nice setup Steve. I sold my A class 13 years ago but I know exactly where the 6K box and Maestro would go. I Kinda miss it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.