Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 1500 Unknown USB Device Error

Carl N8VZ
Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
I'm on the road and using my Flex 1500 portable.  This morning it stopped working and I noticed that I was getting this error in Device Manager: "Flex 1500 Unknown USB Device Error (Device Descriptor Request Failed)."  I also get a power state failure BSOD when I try to reboot with the Flex 1500 connected. I would appreciate tips on how to correct this problem.  Perhaps I need to uninstall and reinstall PSDR 2.7.2?  Or is there a simpler solution?  Thanks for any help you can give me.    

Comments

• Pat
    Pat Member
    edited July 2019
    hi,
    delete all FLEX in peripheral control
    and it's good Idea to delete PowerSDR with a soft like Renovo uninstall
    and run again powerSdr
    sorry for my english
    73's

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Tim, the problem was solved by a complete uninstall and reinstall. 73 de Carl, N8VZ
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the update.  I am glad you got it working again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.