Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDIGI CONFIGURATION AUDIO PLAYBACK PROBLEM with the DROPDOWN Menu

Bill de Bass
Bill de Bass Member
edited October 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am trying to configure fldigi. In trying to sort out the Audio Devices / Port Audio /Playback I find that there is no DAX "TX" in the dropdown menu.
I imagine that it is something simple and will humbly accept any help !

Bill G4LXD

Answers

• K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    "DAX Audio TX" - there is only one TX audio stream and it is not enumerated.

Mine is listed as a device beneath "Windows Direct Sound Devices", and also at the top level as it turns out.
  • Bill de Bass
    Bill de Bass Member
    edited June 2017
    I identified the problem as a DAX driver - obvious really.
    The simple solution was to uninstall Flex VSP and Smart SDR for good measure and then re-install them.
    Following this and a pint of Greene King IPA all is well in the south Norfolk village of Croxton
  • PE3DON
    PE3DON Member
    edited June 2017
    same experience. had to reinstall Smart SDR, after this all worked fine
    73, PE3DON

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.